Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Christianity Is

Christianity is

the kingdom of God
alive and here to stay
a religion built on the holy word of God
established by the only Son of God
taken hold of by forceful men
advancing until it dominates the world
larger than anything you could see
grander than anything you could imagine
more explosive than dynamite
more radical than a kamikaze
a battle
for the most zealous
a victory
for the most diligent
resurrecting every century
renewing every generation
the inspiration of great men
found through reading the Bible
displayed with courage
a symphony of glorious deeds
the eternal treasure that cannot be bought with any amount of money
God indwelling the heart, soul and mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Unimpressive in person. But always praying that these letters I write will be weighty and forceful. I serve the Almighty as a servant of Christ. I strive to conquer hearts and minds with the word of God. I am nothing, but the Holy Spirit living inside me is omnipotent. By Him I can run and not grow weary, or walk and not be faint. All glory and honor be to God and to Jesus the Christ.